SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
All of a Sutton I fell in love!
Built in 1995 this fantastic home boasts space, peace, privacy and provides room for the growing family with the country lifestyle so many desire. Situated on a generous 892m2 allotment, the landscaped garden beds, entertaining area and lawns overlook farmland with a peaceful serene outlook. Sustainable living with solar panels, shared bore and rainwater plumbed to the home.
- Master bedroom with en-suite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan with bay window.
- Bed 2 & 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms.
- Sunken second formal lounge to the front of the house.
- Kitchen with ample bench top space, gas cooking, walk-in pantry & dishwasher.
- Fully fenced rear yard with views over the rolling hills behind.
- 5.8Kw solar electrical system.
- Established garden with fruit trees and irrigation system.
- 20 x 20 shed with manual roller door, concrete floor and power.
- Undercover entertainment area with caf blinds.
- Shared bore and rain water plumbed to the home.
Meadows is a thriving community with schools, shops and cafes, but still only a 20-minute drive to facility rich Mt Barker and an easy 45-minute commute to the City of Adelaide and offers a lifestyle of stress free living.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Undercover Entertainment
- Walk-In Pantry
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.