SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Rustic, Chic and Very Unique
Set on a 2071m2 private and picturesque block, this tastefully renovated property incorporates rustic features, while numerous aspects have been reused, recycled, reclaimed, or hand made from the property. This property incorporates passive heating and cooling principles, insulated walls and ceiling and a 2.5kW solar system, making it a very energy efficient house.
Indoor features include:
- Recently renovated using reclaimed, recycled and reused materials.
- Passive heating and cooling principles for year-round comfort.
- Cosy slow combustion heater and Split System air-conditioning.
- Rustic kitchen with polished concrete bench tops, walk in pantry, dishwasher and electric cooking.
- Lofty ceilings with exposed beams.
- Loft with pitched roof and own private balcony.
Outdoor Features Include:
- Private and situated back off the road.
- Outdoor sitting area.
- 20,000L Rain water tank.
- 2.5kW Solar electrical system.
- Stunning Winter Creek.
- Numerous fruit trees around the home.
- Fully fenced allotment.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the Hills Mt Barker and boasts a thriving township with school, sporting and entertainment facilities in place and close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to Adelaide CBD.
- 2.5kw Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Winter Creek
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.