SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Circa 1850 Character Stone Cottage with Large Shedding
This Circa 1850 character Macclesfield stone home is situated on a 1500m2 allotment and nestles amongst established trees. For those looking for a unique character home and on a huge block with large shedding to run a home business, this tightly held property needs to be viewed to appreciate its full offering. Location in the main street and within walking distance to local shops, hotels and schools. This is your opportunity to purchase a piece of local history.
- Gas Cooking and electric oven
- Slate Flooring throughout home
- Combustion Heater for winter comfort
- Beautiful pitched straw roof with exposed beams
- Reverse cycle split System air-conditioning
- Sky Lights through out to brighten rooms
- Versatile floor plan to suit your situation.
- Massive shed with two workshops (great for home business)
- 3 Phase power to shed with skylight throughout
- Bore to supply all water to garden
- Engine Pit and Caravan parking
- Entertainment area pergola and court yard
- Gas hot water system
- Chook Yard and green house
- 50,000l approx. Rain water
- Extensive and established landscaped garden.
Macclesfield is a 15-minute drive from the heart of the Hills Mt Barker and boasts a thriving township with school, sporting and entertainment facilities in place and close to hand. Away from the hustle and bustle, Macclesfield is country living but is an easy commute to Adelaide CBD. Call to inspect, by private appointment only.
- Air Conditioning
- Huge Shedding
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.