SOLD by Ian McSkimming!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
1 acre Established country home - Superb rural creek setting Only 2km from town
An opportunity to enjoy farm views and a country lifestyle without the work.
1 acre properties surrounded by larger rural holdings are few and far between, especially ones so conveniently located near a vibrant historic town.
You'll love the setting. The appealing wide-fronted home is set well back behind sweeping lawns with the stunning backdrop of Battunga creek and rolling gum-studded pastures. No near neighbours apart from the odd happily grazing cow or sheep.
The property is well improved with plenty of shedding, a versatile detached games room or studio, and various animal shelters including a chook-run. A good bore provides ample water for gardening and home use.
Other features include:
- Large open-plan living.
- Blackwood kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and wall oven.
- Separate lounge (easily convert to 4th bedroom if needed).
- Reverse cycle air plus cosy wood-fired combustion heating.
- Wide rear verandah for outdoor living.
- Large level lawned back-yard. A great play area for kids & pets.
- Picturesque winter creek at the rear of the property.
- Double carport plus 6m x 9m garage/workshed.
- Large woodshed plus garden equipment bay.
- Approx 90,000 L rainwater storage plumbed to house.
This hard-to-find property presents an opportunity not to be missed. Don't hold back. Contact Ian now.
- Air Conditioning
- Ample Shedding
- Winter Creek
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.