SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Elevated and Private with Native Surrounds
Impeccably presented family home, prominently positioned above the rural hamlet of Macclesfield, on a generous 2101m2 allotment with ample shedding, all surrounded by a native bush garden of flowering gums and shrubs.
Obvious features include:
- Well appointed modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with WIR and en-suite
- Character main bathroom with claw-foot bath
- Formal dining
- Slow combustion heating
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Several outdoor undercover entertaining areas
- Dual access circular driveway
- Great shedding
- Bird aviary and veggie patch
- Ample rainwater storage
- NBN connected
Conveniently located within walking distance of Macclesfield's main street, a short 15 minute drive to facility rich Mount Barker or a further 20 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Ample Shedding
- Close To Schools
- Native Bush Garden
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.