Private & Peaceful'- 1561m² Allotment! Shed! Pergola! Two living areas!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac at the base of the picturesque Mount Dennis you'll find this extremely well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2 generous living areas on a large 1561m2 allotment.
The floorplan includes a well-proportioned formal lounge and dining area that leads you to the spacious open plan kitchen/family meals area warmed by a toasty slow combustion wood fire. All the bedrooms are of a generous size with the master boasting a BIR and ensuite for convenience.
The kitchen is a great social space overlooking the large family area, is well appointed with good bench and cupboard space, includes breakfast bar, WIP, electric cook top and oven.
The home is climate controlled for year round comfort with 4 zoned, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, complimented with ceiling fans in master and bedroom 2 as well as in both living areas.
Other features of the home include a spacious undercover entertaining area complete with perimeter blinds, double garage UMR, wood shed, 6 x 12m garage/workshop with concrete floor, power & road front access. Rain water storage is plumbed to the house. The exclusive Mount Dennis bore also supplies unlimited water at a nominal rate.
The enclosed rear yard includes an array of fruit trees, chicken run, veggie patch, court yard and a lovely combination of lawn and cottage plants with the stunning wisteria a highlight when in full bloom.
The opportunity to purchase in this stunning location is rare. This truly is to put simply a lovely home in a lovely spot, call today to avoid disappointment.
- 1561m2 allotment
- 1997 Brick Veneer Distinctive Home
- 3 bedrooms (2 with fans)
- Master with BIR & en-suite
- Formal lounge and dining
- Open plan Family/Meals /Kitchen
- Linen cupboard
- Separate bathroom, vanity, and toilet
- Ducted, zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Insulated (ceiling and exterior walls)
- Security hardware throughout
* Electric cooktop and oven
* Exhaust fan
* Overhead cupboards
* Breakfast bench
* Double stainless steel sink
* 6 x 12m Garage/workshop with concrete floor & power
* Two car garage UMR
* RWT plumbed house (approx 20,000l)
* Mt Dennis bore (plumbed to toilets)
* Spacious pergola with perimeter blinds
* Fully enclosed landscaped garden (irrigated)
* Veggie patch, Chook Run, wood shed
* Fruit trees (plum, peach, nectarine)
* Fire pump
- 6 X 12m Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
1,561m² / 0.39 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.