58 Acres… Large Sophisticated Home… Prime Land.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
New Price.....Well under Replacement Value....Great Opportunity!
This is as good as it gets! Enjoy relaxed semi-rural living in style & sophisticated comfort... plus have options for income production.
Here is 23.4 hectares (58 acres) of visually appealing, quality fertile undulating gum-studded horticultural and grazing land... combined with a stunning, refined, bright and modern, re-modelled brick family home with superb hills and valley views from just about every window.
Add to that the very important element of an abundance of water from a variety of sources, as well as great shedding... and you have a unique and desirable rural combination indeed.
Features of the home include:
- It's well set back with easy access via long gravelled driveway.
- Light & bright inside with tasteful modern decor throughout.
- A sparkling new kitchen with 'Miele' & 'Ariston' stainless steel appliances.
- 2 newly remodelled bathrooms.
- A large elegant formal lounge.
- Spacious open plan family living area with cosy combustion heating.
- Alfresco living (umr) with views across the property.
- New floor coverings and drapes.
Water is sourced from the following:
- A fully equipped quality bore with 3 phase submersible pump.
- A spring-fed dam.
- 2 x 21,000 litre rainwater tanks plumbed to house... plus bore tank.
- 2 wells (one with pump) providing plenty of good quality water.
The infra-structure connecting the water to the home and land has recently been updated with much of it being new and underground. There is an irrigation allowance in place.
- Colourbond 'barn' (12m x 11m) high clearance drive-through access.
- Implement and storage shed.
- Stock shelter with yards & water.
- Old stables.
- 12m x 4.2m carport.
- Enclosed vegie garden.
The property has the versatility of access from both Cudlee Creek Rd and Neudorf Rd.
This highly improved property is perfectly located only 2 km from Lobethal. It is within easy reach of all local facilities and yet has a strong sense of privacy with no near neighbours.
Ian McSkimming 0412 731 731
23 ha / 58 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.