SOLD by Ian McSkimming!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Live in or hit the road. Enjoy low maintenance living with room for all the good things in life. Would suit traveller or caravaner
In Elmbank Estate' this easy care, 2006 built home is well set up for those who like to have extended times away. Simple to lock up and leave, pack your bag or the van and let the adventures begin.
Conveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the high side of the road, near shopping, cafes, public transport, and schools, this nicely presented home will impress.
It has great street appeal with triple-gabled roofline, pretty front garden and rose- covered arched entry arbour.
Other features include:
* Gas heating, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans.
* High 2.7m ceilings and open-plan living
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop)
* Family-sized dining area with built-in floor to ceiling storage.
* Main bedroom opening onto private decking.
* Walk-in robe plus ensuite with bath.
* Private rear courtyard - outdoor living.
* High clearance double garage with storage lockers and mezzanine.
* Lock-up caravan/trailer/boat shelter.
* Garden shed and mini-workshed.
* Securely fenced for pets and (grand) children.
A good property, easy to look after and well suited to retirees, professionals, first home buyers and investors.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Gas Heating
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.