Classy, Modern, Stylish
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the moment you set your eyes on the contemporary rendered facade with portico you'll be excited to find out what's inside - and you won't be disappointed.
Some standout features with this beautiful home of some 207m2 of living include the precise tasteful decor and presentation, high quality fittings and floorings throughout, lofty ceilings, ducted reverse air-conditioning and a slow combustion wood fire.
The home welcomes you with a grand wide entry that leads you to the expansive open plan family, meals, kitchen area elegant in style and practical by design. The gourmet kitchen provides good cupboard and bench-top space complemented with stylish stainless steel rangehood, dishwasher and oven with the efficiency of a gas cook top.
All the bedrooms are of an excellent size with large wall to ceiling BIR's in bedrooms 2 & 3 whilst the master boasts a very spacious WIR and a stylish ensuite with his and hers vanity for that extra convenience.
The secondary living room is again spacious in area featuring a recessed wall and french doors that lead to a quiet pocket of the home, a perfect spot for a read or a cuppa or both.
The sliding family room doors invite you to the spacious outdoor undercover paved entertainment area designed for all seasons which opens up to the fully enclosed easy care garden and lawn with full automated irrigation, a great social space for all your family and friends to enjoy.
Other features of the home include a 22,500 litre rainwater tank fully plumbed, garden shed, rear gate access and automated high entry double garage UMR with internal personal entry.
Located in a quiet quality area of Littlehampton with a minutes walk to the local playground, local primary school, shops and public transport and only a 30 minute drive to Adelaide, this home is a must see and is perfect for a young family to grow or a new owner that just wants a property to be proud of.
- 4 bedrooms (2 & 3 with BIR's)
- Master with ensuite (IXL fan, double vanity) & WIR
- Formal lounge/living
- Linen space x 2
- Separate bathroom (IXL fan) & separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Insulated (ceiling, exterior and interior walls)
- Security hardware throughout
- Gloss tile flooring - Kitchen/family/hallway
- Westinghouse stainless steel electric oven
- Westinghouse gas stove top
- Stainless steel rangehood
- LG dishwasher
- Puratap water filter
- Double fridge space
- Microwave recess
- Overhead cupboards
- Stainless steel double sink
- Breakfast bench
* Fully landscaped enclosed garden with rear access
* 22,500 litres rainwater plumbed and filtered to house
* Paved perimeter paths
* Electric HWS
* Covered paved entertaining with perimeter blinds and fan
* Garden shed
* Side clothes line
* Two car garage with high entry UMR (Automated doors with internal access)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
625m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.