Ray White Mount Barker
SOLD by Owen Phelan!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
A property like this doesn't come along very often.
Situated just minutes from Littlehampton main street this property has a host of features. The house is situated well off the main road ensuring a private and tranquil setting with stunning views of the property and surrounds. The dwelling features two joined self contained family homes suitable for a large family or a family with the granny flat to rent. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe and has its own lounge room and study. Featuring blackwood timber cupboards the large kitchen also has a dishwasher and a large pantry cupboard with a small family room adjacent. Another lounge room with a wood stove leads into a games room with a bar and two further bedrooms and with their own bathroom this makes a convenient family home. Joined to this section is a self contained granny flat of two bedrooms and bathroom with a well designed convenient kitchen for more family members or to be let separately. The slate and tiled or parquetry floors through out are easy to clean and maintain.
This property is also environmentally friendly providing
* 40m x 20m main shed with 1.2kw solar panels
* 2x solar hot water services
* 3 rainwater tanks providing 150,000 litres of rainwater to the house and garden
* 2 dams
* a biocycle sewerage system that runs treated water onto the fruit trees and the garden
* A half acre woodlot or carbon tax offset
Other features include
- 6m x 6m fully lined and insulated shed currently used as a sewing room.
- Chook pens and other shedding
- Huge stand alone carport at southgern end of the home
- Opening roofed verandah over a paved entertainment area adjacent to the granny flat on the northern end of the dwelling
- Mains water and 3 phase power is connected to the property
Contact Owen Phelan 0407 664 491
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.