SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Immaculate Home with Shedding, Solar Power & More!
In a sleepy street in the heart of Langhorne Creek you'll find this extremely well maintained 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property with two expansive living areas , formal dine, complete with solar power, ducted cooling and large shed on a level 1044m2 allotment.
Built in 1978 the solid brick veneer home offers 3 generous sized bedrooms all with fans and BIR's and features stunning lead light internal doors dotted throughout the home.
The versatile floor plan offers a study nook on side entry and a spacious 8 x 4m open plan family/meals area with reverse cycle air-conditioning coupled with a formal lounge and an adaptable formal dining room or third living area boasting a toasty slow combustion wood fire and ceiling fan.
The beautiful timber panelled kitchen is both spacious and practical with excellent cupboard and bench space and has the convenience of electric stove top, wall oven, microwave recess, WIP and dishwasher.
Outside the home becomes a property with an expansive 6 x 10m gabled pergola entertaining area fully paved with perimeter high quality retractable screens featuring a rockery with fish pond and garden.
The cottage style garden with lush green irrigated lawns both front and back is dappled with standard roses, lavender, agapanthus, natives, veggie patch and more!
This fully fenced property also offers a single carport with direct internal access, excellent rainwater storage and a spacious 10 x 6m shed with power and concrete floor with wide easy access for the boat, caravan or extra parking.
A rare opportunity not to be missed that won't disappoint.
Call today to inspect.
- 3 bedrooms all with BIR's & ceiling fans
- Bathroom/separate vanity/separate toilet (IXL fan-light)
- Open plan family/meals/kitchen
- Formal lounge, formal dining/living, study nook
- Ceiling fans and downlights t/out
- High quality tiled floor t/out main living areas
- New carpets
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Linen cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning family/meals
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Insulated, skylight
- Laundry with direct rear access
- Electric wall oven, electric stove top
- Walk-in pantry (with leadlight door)
- Dishwasher, microwave recess
- Overhead cupboards
- Extensive cupboard space
- Stainless steel sink, breakfast bench
- Approx 1044m2 allotment
- Solar power approx 5Kw (2013 installation)
- Wide street frontage
- Shed/workshop 10 x 6m with power & concrete floor
- Rainwater tank Approx 8000 litres
- Wide side access to rear/shed
- Carport 3 x 6.5 UMR with direct internal access
- Fully irrigated grounds front and back
- Fully fenced safe enclosed front and rear yards
- Paved covered pergola 6 x 10m
- Veggie patch, perimeter paths
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Entertaining Area
- Formal Lounge
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.