SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 8 Cars
Peaceful Rural Haven
This low maintenance Rivergum home is set on a quiet, peaceful fully fenced 2-acre block. Built-in 2000 it offers an open plan living/dining area with the convenience of floating timber floors and 3 well-sized bedrooms. It is fully insulated and includes a Mitsubishi reverse cycle split system.
Things to love:
- Peaceful, picturesque 2 acres with hills background, rich soil, fruits trees and plenty of privacy.
- Possibility of subdivision (STCC).
- Quick access to Murray Bridge, Mount Barker and Strathalbyn.
- Freeway access via Nairne only 40 minutes to the CBD.
- Built-in robes to bedroom 1 and 2.
- Ceiling fans in bed 1 and living area.
- Large undercover deck area.
- Fully fenced boundary with a separate enclosed rear yard for children and pets.
- Low maintenance gardens with two 5,000-gallon rainwater tanks.
- A large 5m x 9m workshop with power and concrete floor.
- A separate 5m x 5m fully lined shed with power and concrete floor - perfect for the teenage retreat or man's cave.
- Double carport.
- 3,000-litre septic tank with a septic riser.
- Reverse cycle split system and updated security door.
Just a short walk to the local deli and playground this home is positioned perfectly. The true beauty of wildlife is frequently attracted to the abundance of trees planted throughout the property. A fantastic opportunity to get into the market and have room to move. Just sit back and enjoy the serenity that this home has to offer.
- 5x5m Shed
- 5x9m Workshop
- Air Conditioning
6 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.