SOLD by David Parkins!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Backyard Oasis - Best value in Kanmantoo
Immaculately presented home including self contained studio/retreat on a generous 1214m2 with an abundant orchard and vegie gardens. This property has been designed, manicured and maintained lovingly by its current owners and is a salute to craftsmanship inside and the ultimate organic lifestyle outside.
- Up to 3 bedrooms, master with BIR.
- 1 bathroom, 2 toilets.
- Large standalone studio/retreat/bedroom, plumbed and with additional cold room' storage facility.
- New floating timber floor boards.
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining with feature stained glass window.
- Gas cook top, electric cooking.
- S/S R/C A/C (near new), slow combustion heater, ceiling fans.
- 1214m2 allotment.
- 6.1 x 5.5 garage/workshop powered and concreted with easy access and secure.
- Single carport UMR.
- Entertainment area adjoining pathway to retreat.
- Huge established orchard many fruit varieties with established shade house and hot house.
- Large vegetable plots.
- Garden sheds, wood shed, fertiliser shed.
- Approximately 50,000L RW storage across 6 interconnected tanks for garden use.
- Great street appeal complete with white picket fence.
You won't find a better presented home! Kanmantoo offers the peace and tranquillity of rural living but is only a short 20 minute drive to the Adelaide Hills hub of Mt Barker and 25 minutes to the Rural City of Murray Bridge.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.