SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Elevated and Private with Native Surrounds
Impeccably presented this 1991 Master Builder cottage built by JW Verbi, prominently positioned in the quiet area of Kanmantoo with a peaceful outlook, on a generous 2028m2 allotment with shedding, all surrounded by a native bush garden of flowering gums and shrubs.
- 3 bedroom (BIR master and bedroom 2) mirrored doors
- Main room with ceiling fan and views of native trees
- Beautiful new 15mm floating floor laid throughout home
- Combustion heater -Scandia
- Brick feature wall in lounge room
- Electric cooking and modern kitchen overlooking backyard
- Quality wooden window frames and sliding door
- Air conditioning
- Study/office with downlights and views
- Large shed with concrete and power
- Wood shed
- Entertainment area with tranquil outlook
- Instant gas H/W
- Native trees indigenous to the area
- Kanmantoo bluestone paving at front
- Large chicken run
Kanmantoo offers the peace and tranquillity of rural living but is only a short 20 minute drive to the Adelaide Hills hub of Mt Barker and 25 minutes to the Rural City of Murray Bridge. Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Large Shed With Concrete And Power
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.