Large, bright & modern… Spread your 'wings'…You'll enjoy the Space.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you searching for a big well-designed home with plenty of flat, family-friendly garden space. If so you must see this!
Built in 2004 on a fabulous 1636m2 level block with a wide 36m frontage, this brick home provides stylish indoor living with plenty of outdoor space for kids, pets, gardening, and storage of big toys' (boat, caravan, trailer, work ute etc.)
A 4Kw solar-to-grid electrical system keeps running costs down.
Other features of this property include:
* Light filled tiled open plan living plus separate formal lounge.
* Main bedroom with ensuite and spa.
* Ducted evaporative cooling & cosy combustion heating.
* Well-designed kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage.
* Semi-enclosed outdoor living.
* Main bathroom with separate vanity area & wc.
* 4 bedrooms - 3 with b.i. robes.
* Rainwater tank and storage shed.
* Double Carport (umr)
* Separate driveway access to rear.
* Secure fencing for pets and children.
The home is nicely located in a newer section of this historic village situated on the lower eastern slopes of the Adelaide Hills, with easy access to both Adelaide and Murray Bridge via the S.E. Freeway.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Main Bedroom With Ensuite And Spa
- Semi Enc Outdoor Living
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.