Large Family Home…2 Adjoining Titles…6470m²… Options! Options! Options!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
To be sold as a Whole.
Lot 286: House block (1880m2 approx) includes large shed (15m x 6m) with mechanics pit.
Lot 310: Garden & grazing block (4590m2 Approx) with sheds and enclosures.
How exciting is this? Over 1.5 acres of flat land (2 titles) with a recently extended modern family-size home requiring minor finishing touches.plus great shedding.
Consider these options (s.t.c. if required):
- Keep it as a whole & enjoy the space. Perhaps sell off a title in the future.
- Perhaps create a third title. Then sell or build and sell.
- Re-align boundaries to suit your own special needs.
- Build a second home for a next-door investment.or for family.
- Build a new home for yourself and keep the existing home for investment.
- Live in the existing home while you build your new home.
Currently, used as a semi-rural residence, the property backs into larger farm holdings giving it a true country feel. The home was built in the 1990's but was enlarged around 8 years ago with the addition of a family room and master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The ensuite is not completed but is ready for tiling and fittings. An outdoor living area was also added at this time.
The home is well presented with a lovely new kitchen. It is a large and comfortable place in which to live. and it'll be even better once the finishing touches are done.
Further improvements include additional sheds, rainwater tanks, a chook-run' and a mini orchard.
Dual-title properties rarely come onto the market, so if any of the above options appeal, please contact Ian McSkimming on 0412 731 731 to arrange an inspection.
6,474m² / 1.6 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.