SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Lifestyle with Benefits
Well presented north facing modern homestead on 110 acres with elevated panoramic views of the Bremer Valley and surrounding countryside. Boasting a natural balance of fertile cropping and grazing land, fenced areas of native vegetation and over 400 metres of Bremer River frontage. Ample shedding and rainwater storage are obvious benefits.
Indoor features include:
- Solid jarrah flooring throughout
- Generous master bedroom with WIR and en-suite
- Modern kitchen with adjacent dining area
- Two large living areas
- Cosy slow combustion heating
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Jarrah decking and verandahs surrounding the entire home
- Satellite NBN connected
Outdoor features include:
- Far reaching panoramic views
- 12m x 8m high clearance shed with concrete floor and 3 phase power
- 55 acres of fertile cropping and grazing land
- 55 acres of well fenced native bush land
- Bremer River frontage
- Ample rainwater storage
- Chicken run
An enviable lifestyle conveniently located within 20 minutes of the facility rich towns of Mount Barker and Strathalbyn or an easy 40 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.