SOLD BY David Parkins
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Could this be the one?
Introducing this well-presented home situated on a generous sized block of 773m2 and just a street back from the main road of Hahndorf! Suitable for investors, first home buyers and downsizers.
What we love about the property:
- Flexible floorplan with 4 bedrooms all with BIRs.
- Generously sized master bedroom.
- Polished timber floorboards.
- Large Living/dining area.
- Functional kitchen with ample storage space.
- Reverse cycle A/C and ceiling fans.
- Bathroom with separate toilet.
- Beautifully presented gardens throughout the property.
- 4.9m x 5.7m shed with concrete floor/power & small garden shed.
- Side access leading to undercover carport suitable for 2 cars.
- Private and secure location.
The iconic village of Hahndorf is a popular Hills tourist destination and is well known for its accommodation, numerous cafes, restaurants, shops, galleries and other diverse businesses - All within walking distance! Hahndorf is approximately 25 minutes from Adelaide's CBD and the convenience of public transport means you may not even need the car!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.