Classic 1970's Triple-fronted Family Home… Convenient Corner Location… Stroll to Hahndorf's Heritage Main Street Shopping Precinct.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
With an attractive street presence this well-built full brick home with quality glazed terracotta (clay) tiled roof, has withstood the test of time.
The property has been well cared for over the years and sits beautifully behind its traditional front Camellia & Rose garden.
The home has changed very little since the day it was built. Comfortable & accommodating, its 70's characteristics remain intact for those who love retro' styling. Alternatively it is ready and waiting for make-over flair to highlight its existing charm and assets.
Other features include:
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms.
- Formal lounge with adjoining kitchen/dining area.
- Gas heating & r.c. air-conditioning.
- Lock-up double garage (umr). Could serve as games or party room.
- Covered outdoor living area.
- Separate garage or hobby shed (side street access to both garages)
- Large block (970m2 approx) with established rear garden.
If you are looking to move into this tightly held historic town to enjoy its unusual mix of country and cosmopolitan atmosphere then don't hold back. Being located only 20 minutes from the Glen Osmond Toll-gate, along the S.E. Freeway or a 5 minute scenic drive to Mt Barker, will make commuting a breeze.
Contact Ian McSkimming 0412 731 731 to arrange an inspection soon.
- 970m2 Block
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
970m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.