Boldly Designed… Outstanding Location… Country Living… City Style.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This home is peacefully located at the northern end of town away from the general hustle and bustle of this renowned historic village. With rural views across the rolling hills it offers the great combination of a cosmopolitan lifestyle tinged with country living.
You can enjoy a healthy walk (or short drive) down to the huge array of main street cafes, restaurants, bakeries and interesting shops... or choose the relative solitude that the setting of the home provides.
For city commuters, this home is only 15 or so minutes from the 'Tollgate' and around 30 minutes from the CBD via the S.E. Freeway. Very convenient!
Aside from quality of lifestyle other features include:
* Interesting 1970's architecture lots of glass & lots of light.
* Fresh, modern and bright decor throughout.
* New kitchen plus large upgraded bathroom with spa.
* Large built-in robes to bedrooms 1 & 2.
* Open plan living with r.c. air-conditioning.
* Very generous block (approx. 1000m2)
* Well set back with established and level front garden.
* Plenty of off street parking for van, boat or visitors.
* Abundant garden space behind the home for additions (if needed).
Homes of this style and appeal are few and far between. Don't hold back!
Contact Ian on 0412 731 731and arrange to inspect the home now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
1,000m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.