SOLD by David Parkins!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Hello is it me you're looking for?
Introducing this well presented 2001 built home situated on a 610m2 block in the quiet township of Echunga. This Peaceful & secure property has a sensational outdoor entertaining area and mature gardens for the gardening enthusiast!
What we love about the home:
- Large open plan living & additional lounge room.
- Generous sized master bedroom with BIR.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds.
- Functional kitchen with ample benchtop space, pantry & electric appliances.
- Three way bathroom.
- Split system A/C.
- Assortment of peach, apricot & apples trees along with strawberries, grapes and raspberries galore!
- Raised veggie patches (5) and shade house.
- 6 x 8m concrete pad with basketball ring (suitable for shed).
- Single roller door with side access to backyard.
- 2 x 5000gal tanks & access to shared bore.
- Chook pen.
This tightly held township is a great place to call home. Great for retirees or 1st home buyers. Located just 10 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Mt Barker and a short 40 minute drive to the Adelaide CBD.
- Air Conditioning
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.