SOLD by Rob Hannam!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Idyllic Country Cottage
Nestled amongst a picturesque cottage garden you'll find this dainty 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom weatherboard cottage quietly tucked away on an easy to manage near level 424m2 allotment.
- Large open plan living/dining with A/C and slow combustion wood fire.
- Bright and breezy practical kitchen with electric appliances.
- Versatile floor plan offering 3 good sized bedrooms.
- Front deck with lovely garden views.
- Good rainwater storage with bore access.
- Garden shed.
- Picturesque garden setting, fully fenced at rear.
- Parking allocation at front.
The property is within easy walking distance to local services, hotel, primary school and public transport with a bus stop conveniently located just across the road.
The historic township of Echunga is a pleasant 10 minute drive to the main services of Mt Barker and an easy 40 minute commute to the city of Adelaide via Hahndorf and the SE freeway.
A great entry point property, downsizer or perhaps as an investment, this truly is a lovely little property that will pull at the heart strings that won't last long.
For a personal inspection please call Rob Hannam 0409 007 081 to avoid disappoint.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Front Deck
- Garden Shed
- Secure Parking
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.