18.5 acres - Prime grazing land with irrigation - Appealing brick home of 7 main rooms in pretty setting - Superb array of sheds and outbuildings.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Nurrondi - Premiere semi-rural location - A lifestyle to be envied.
Rarely does such a complete smaller acreage holding come to market. Located In a reliable higher rainfall area, the land is fertile and productive being flat to gently sloping and is visually enhanced by a small winter creek. The home is well set back, surrounded by beautiful gardens with irrigated sweeping lawns and overlooks a lake-like' scenic dam.
This is an excellent grazing property currently used for cattle and sheep, but the land is perfect for horses as well as other agricultural pursuits.
The infrastructure is comprehensive, in good condition and includes:
* 6 paddocks plus fully fenced house and garden.
* Near new fencing including electrified boundary and post & rail to house and garden.
* 10Kw solar to grid system + solar HWS.
* Equipped bore +23 megalitre (23,400kL) water allocation
* Portable Pod irrigation system to front paddock. Sprinklers to various other sections.
* Approx 200,000L rainwater storage.
* 22m x 11m high-clearance garage/workshop suitable for a variety of activities.
* 11m x 9m semi-enclosed hay shed (doubles as party shed)
* 11m x 6m machinery shed with loading bay and dock.
* 6m x 5m double garage/storage shed.
* Netted and enclosed home orchard + veggie garden.
The size and quality of the shedding will appeal, particularly to shed devotees such car enthusiasts, tradies, hobbyists and possibly even home businesses. There is plenty of clearance for horse-floats, vans and larger machinery.
The 1980's stylish home is well maintained. It has high ceilings, 3 living areas, and lots of glass to take in the beautiful surrounds. It provides a very comfortable year-round lifestyle with ducted r.c. air-conditioning & cosy wood-fired heating. An all-weather outdoor entertaining space adjoins the kitchen and the views across the lawns to the dam from the expansive front deck are awesome.
Centrally located in a tightly held area, being only a few minutes' drive from Mount Barker, Echunga and Macclesfield, this property is ideal for those seeking a quality semi-rural lifestyle close to all facilities.
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.