SOLD by David Parkins!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The Perfect Family Home in the Beautiful Hills Environment
It's all been done. Simply move in and enjoy! A great family flexible floorplan spanning over 183m2, situated on a generous sized block of 2364m2.
1976 built brick veneer construction boasts spectacular polished timber floorboards & raked timber ceilings. The split level home set out over three levels offers an abundance of natural light and views from many windows. Perfect for the ever growing family with three living areas, two decked balconies and a children's/parents retreat.
Other features include:
- Large kitchen with plentiful storage/benchtop space plus a dishwasher.
- Reverse cycle A/C.
- Master bedroom with his/hers BIR and ensuite bathroom.
- Designated study or bedroom.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Paved outdoor entertaining area offering a private leafy setting with treetop canopy views.
- Masses of under house storage.
- Double carport.
- Side access to left of property for additional vehicle storage.
- Half-court basketball court for the kids!
Located in the highly desirable suburb of Crafers West. You can escape the hustle and bustle of city life in just under 25 minutes. Soak in the nature with local walking trails and maybe just leave the car at home and make the full use of the Crafers Park n' Ride. You are also just a short 5 minute drive from the iconic Stirling Village.
- 2 Living Areas
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible Floor Plan
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.