SOLD by David Parkins!
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Family Oasis with Panoramic Views
The complete family package including sensational decking with city views, swimming pool, cottage/studio and self-contained living all on just under 10 acres!
What the property has to offer:
- 2 kitchens, 5 bedrooms and 3 living spaces (main house).
- 1974 built home offering 229m2 of living space.
- Modern kitchen with an abundance of benchtop space.
- Large decking offering picturesque views from every angle.
- Modern colour schemes and scenic views from every window.
- Granny flat under main roof with kitchen, bathroom, living and own private balcony.
- Cottage offers self-contained living with bathroom, kitchen, dining/living and mezzanine storage.
- Slow combustion heating, split system A/C and BIRs.
- Large modern laundry plus masses of storage space throughout the entire home.
- Study nook connecting the granny flat and main house.
The land and improvements:
- Approximately 4 hectares offering native fauna and flora, small dam and seasonal creek.
- Private hiking trails and secluded camping spots in your own backyard.
- Large workshop/shed and double carport.
- Chook yard, herb garden and an arrangement of fruit trees.
- Approximately 165,000L of rainwater water storage plumbed to the house.
What the kids will love:
- Basketball court.
- Swimming pool.
- Grassed areas for all the kids activities.
- 4Ha of exploring!
Do not be fooled by location as you are just a short 25 minute drive to Adelaide CBD or make full use of the Crafers Park n' Ride service just a short 5 minute drive up the road. Not to mention iconic Stirling is just 8 minutes up the road. Private viewings are welcome if you are unable to attend the allocated open times.
- Air Conditioning
- Basketball Court
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Swimming Pool
See all features
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.