Executive Home on 10 Acres with Ocean Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
'Aratinga' is an impeccably presented, sophisticated and stylish home with elegant modern decor, making this exceptional property the perfect haven. Leave the stresses of work and city behind and re-kindle your energies. Live, relax and entertain in privacy, comfort and style whilst surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and the natural beauty of the picturesque Adelaide Hills.
'Aratinga' has been designed as a low maintenance property for the busy couple or family. Located on the crest of the Adelaide Hills Face, the property commands breathtaking views of the ocean and gulf.
Entering the property along a long, tree lined and sealed driveway, past a fully matured organic orchard, some of the standout features of this elegant & luxurious home include:
* Recently renovated and updated, utilising the finest quality materials and Zero VOC paint
* State-of-the-art gourmet Chef's Kitchen (European appliances by Smeg, St George, Asko and Franke) and stunning open-plan living, beautifully tiled with imported Italian tiles
* A light and airy feeling, bringing the outside in with huge double glazed windows throughout.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and a cosy slow combustion wood-heater ensuring cool summers and warm winters.
* The generous formal lounge and dining areas with commanding views, casual living and laundry areas all occupy the ground floor, while balcony, bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs providing even more ocean views.
* Large separate family room (home theatre) with extensive built-ins creates relaxed spaces for all
* Discretely located wine storage area of up to 400 bottles will suit the wine lover.
* Pavilion-style outdoor entertaining area and easily managed gardens with automated in-ground watering systems ensure plenty of time for entertaining family and friends
* Carport for 3 vehicles with power & sensor lights next to house.
* More than ample additional shedding for hobbyist, tradesman or motoring enthusiast
Much of the land is suited to grazing being an attractive mix of open grass-land and grassy-woodlands, with sections of native bushland where the creek intersects the property. The grazing areas are well fenced with substantial infrastructure for water and shelter.
An abundance of native fauna either reside on or frequent the property. Kangaroos, koalas and echidnas, as well as a colourful array of galahs and lorikeets are often seen or heard. The property is also the habitat for some rare species of native plants. Importantly, all water is sourced from the property. A newly equipped bore and high annual rainfall ensure a reliable and plentiful supply of water.
Additional property features include:
- 21.5m x 5.5m garage/workshop with concrete floor, power & water
- 2 smaller sheds
- Stock shelter, dry-feed enclosure & pens
- 6 well-fenced paddocks all with automatic stock-water troughs.
- Refurbished bore producing high quality water (rated 248ppm).
- 2 Rainwater tanks and 2 additional water-tanks (approx 90,000L storage)
- Vehicle access tracks to most parts of the property
- Home-grown firewood for natural heating in the home is always available.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact Ian McSkimming on 0412 731 731.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
4.0469 ha / 10 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.