SOLD by David Parkins!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Botanic Bliss on Blackwood's Doorstep
Situated in a quiet leafy pocket, this 1984 built home is sure to impress from front to back! The home has plenty to offer with a generous 993m2 block featuring immaculately presented gardens, spectacular outdoor entertaining area offering picturesque views & great open plan living.
Internal features include:
- Large kitchen which includes dishwasher, gas appliances and walk-in pantry.
- Tiled flooring and downlights.
- 2 living areas which include spacious open plan living with A/C.
- Master bedroom with A/C, dressing room, WIR and ensuite bathroom.
- Fans installed in every bedroom.
- BIRs in bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Large laundry with large linen press.
- Instant gas HWS and gas heating.
Outside features include:
- Undercover paved outdoor entertaining area overlooking the valley.
- Electric Vergola covering an entertaining area.
- 2 x 5000L rainwater tanks plumbed to the house.
- Small garden shed.
- An array of fruit trees which include peaches, lemons and apples.
- Automatic watering system.
- Enclose single carport with automatic roller door (enough room for 2 cars).
Just a short 15-minute walk to the Blackwood shopping district whilst you also have the convenience of local parks, ovals & great schools right on your doorstep. Make full use of the public transport which allows you to access Adelaide CBD, Marion Shopping Centre & local beaches all within 30 minutes!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Electric Vergola
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.