SOLD by David Parkins!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Ripe for renovation - 1920s cottage on 4.6 acres plus a teenage retreat
Super value for the right buyer prepared to bring the tools and do the work.
Features of the property:
- 1920s built rendered cottage with 132m2 of living space.
- Original 2 bedroom cottage with extension.
- Extension comprising of 3rd bedroom, bathroom, laundry & family room.
- S/S A/C, slow combustion & BIRs (bed 1 & 2).
- Newly laid carpets.
- Teenage retreat/studio with separate toilet.
Additional features of the property:
- 4.6 acres of flat land.
- Ample shedding (see floorplan) with 3 phase power available.
- Old bore (not operational/never investigated by current owners).
- Old piggery/cold room/loading ramps (not on floorplan).
- Chook yard & fish pond.
Convenient access to the freeway and an easy drive to Mount Barker, Murray Bridge and Adelaide. There is plenty more to see and viewing is a must!
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.