SOLD by Ian McSkimming!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
72 acres - Appealing country home - Self-contained flat - Picturesque grazing land
Near Meadows. This is a well-established property providing comfortable family living, excellent cattle and horse facilities, delightful gardens...and great views.
Home features include (see floor-plan):
- In an elevated position with wide verandahs to 3 sides.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plenty of built-in storage.
- Fully equipped timber kitchen & open plan living.
- Ducted cooling, r.c. air-conditioner & cosy wood-heater.
- Pavilion-style outdoor living with timber decking and caf blinds.
- Modern self-contained flat with big bedroom, living room & bathroom.
- Double carport, tool-room, garden/firewood shed.
Land & other improvements include:
- 29.3 Ha (72 acres). Undulating to steep. Well fenced into 7 paddocks.
- 12m x 6m workshop/garage + 15m x 9m hayshed/stock-shelter.
- 2 dams, spring fed creek with pump, 5 rainwater tanks.
- Cattle crush and cattle yards.
- Irrigated gardens with fruit trees.
This scenic property offers an enviable and versatile semi-rural lifestyle with the opportunity to offset living costs through grazing, agistment and home-business. Contact Ian to arrange a time to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Self Contained Flat
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.