Ray White Mount Barker
SOLD by Jackie Marsh!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A FAMILY SANCTUARY
Privacy and seclusion amidst a beautiful native backdrop awaits this properties new owner in the tightly held hamlet of Bridgewater. Set on a fully landscaped and practical undulating block, the 1995 built home has had a complete facelift and will impress with its high-end fixtures and fittings as well as its advantageous use of space and aspect. Inspection is a must to appreciate the complete offering.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms, all with BIRs
- 2 family bathrooms, upstairs & downstairs
- Modernized kitchen with fantastic storage inc. WIP, dishwasher, water filter and tranquil views
- New carpets and new tiled floors throughout home as well as polished timber floorboards in communal areas
- Open plan family living with a versatile floor plan
- 9 ft ceilings downstairs, raked ceilings upstairs
- Combustion heating, s/s r/c a/c and ceiling fans
- Large under house cellar
- 691m2 allotment fully landscaped and well utilized to make best use of the environment
- 3 x 5000 ltr RW tanks, plumbed to all cold water taps in the home
- Large under house workshop and storage facility
- Expansive decking to rear of home utilising the serenity and views for entertaining or an extra living area
- Single carport
- Family friendly yard with opportunities to personalise
It's all here location, just another bonus as the home is within walking distance to local sporting facilities, shops and transport. Bridgewater offers the ideal commuter's scenario with a 20 minute drive to the CBD and 10 minutes to the heart of the Hills, Mt Barker. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Workshop
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.