SOLD by Ian McSkimming!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This privately positioned home is centrally located in a quiet residential area with easy access to both Bridgewater and Aldgate villages, local schools and shopping facilities.
Of interesting architectural design, the home sits nicely on an excellent near level, easily managed, flexible corner block of around 1030m2 providing plenty of room for kids, pets and other family pursuits.
The gardens are charming, containing a variety of flowering shrubs and shady small trees as well as sun-lit open spaces for a vegie patch or outdoor games.
Other features include:
- 1970's brick construction with tiled roof.
- Neatly presented and very comfortable.
- 3 bedrooms main with en-suite and robes.
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and wall-oven.
- Family dining with a delightful adjoining sunroom.
- Formal lounge r.c. air conditioning.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area.
Available for a short settlement if needed, this home may suit younger families or perhaps even empty nesters or retirees. It also offers plenty of scope for re-styling and additions if desired. You'll love the location.
- Air Conditioning
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Outdoor Entertainment
1,032m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.