Beautifully presented family home - Peaceful hills setting - Valley views - 15 minutes from the City
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This very appealing brick home is surprisingly large . Built to accommodate a growing family it has been well designed for a flexible family lifestyle. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and superb open-plan family living area with a modern well equipped kitchen. A second very spacious entertaining room adjoins via the formal entrance. This elegant light filled room with floor-to-ceiling picture windows opens via French-doors onto an expansive raised deck. It's perfect for family gatherings or parties, and offers picturesque tree top views across the valley.
Other features of note include:
* A quiet, natural and private location on the high side of the road.
* Nicely presented throughout, Just move in and enjoy.
* Various excellent heating and cooling options.
* Parent's bedroom retreat completely separate from bedrooms 2,3 & 4.
* Stainless steel Miele & St George equipped kitchen with lots of bench space & w.i. pantry.
* Western Red Cedar doors & windows.
* Large laundry.
* Garage with auto roller-door.
* Under-croft utility room or wine cellar.
* Landscaped front garden with auto watering system
* Large rear garden/ play area. Teenagers will love the fire-pit.
* Generous land size of 1040m2. Plenty of room for a vegie garden or chooks.
This is a home that you'll love coming home to...and it's near the local primary school with easy access to the freeway and the city.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Entertaining Deck
- Parent'S Retreat.
- Single Garage
1,040m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.