How good is this! 8 acres Brick homestead Horse facilities Superb rural setting - Only 25 minutes from the C. B.D.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well established lifestyle property has been home to the current owner for over 30 years. During that time it has been carefully maintained and improved.
Being perfectly located in a tightly held semi-rural area of the beautiful Adelaide Hills..and still only a short 6 minute drive from Stirling, makes this the ideal property for those wanting accessibility, seclusion and privacy combined with a strong sense of community.
Accessed via the long sealed drive, the homestead setting is delightful. Surrounded by expanses of lawn dotted with mature deciduous trees including a majestic oak, it has garden or rural outlooks from nearly every window.
The 8 acres (3.24 ha) combines a wonderful mix of open grazing land, grassy woodlands and a section of natural bushland. It is divided into 2 paddocks separated from the garden and grounds.
2 dams, a good bore and a 70,000 L concrete tank provide ample water for the home, garden and stock.
A double stable with adjoining tack-room and hay shed overlook the soft fall' dressage arena.
Other significant features include:
* Dual road frontage.(Longwood Rd and Bradwood Lane)
* School bus pick-up at front gate.
* Well-designed home with protective verandahs to all sides.
* Big bedrooms, open plan living, large windows, natural light.
* 3.4 kw solar panel system. Power to the grid.
* Gas heating plus r.c. airconditioning.
* Solar assisted hot water system.
* Double carport, mower shed, workshed and large storage shed.
* Gazebo and paved patios for outdoor entertaining.
* Dog enclosure.
Karunda' is indeed one of the nicest all-round' properties to come onto the market in ages. Don't hesitate. Contact Ian now.
- Air Conditioning
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.