SOLD by Ryan Keatley & Toni Brooks
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
ATMOSPHERE, TASTE and STYLE
Located on a quiet private road in the township of Birdwood on a 1029sqm allotment, sits this 2006 built Rossdale home. The home has all the conveniences and extras of an established build but without the inconvenience and uncertainties simply move straight in and entertain!
- Master with Walk-in Robe and ensuite.
- Generous sized bedrooms with Built-in Robes.
- Stylish country kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
- Ample bench and cupboard space.
- Open plan living plus a second formal and dining and living area.
- 3-way main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Low maintenance, fully landscaped garden, front and rear.
- Large pitched roof pergola entertaining area with fans.
- Fully fenced rear yard.
- Two driveways perfect for boat or caravan.
- Backyard is big enough for children and pets to play.
- Tool shed and rain water tank.
Birdwood is a pleasant 1 hour commute from the City of Adelaide and a 35 minute drive to either TTP or Mt Barker for extra municipal services and shopping. It offers a thriving local community that is welcoming and inclusive and perfect for a new family to create their own unique lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.