SOLD by Andrew Dickson!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Substantial Family Home on 9 Private Acres
Classic family residence privately located between Birdwood and Gumeracha on a quiet country lane surrounded by beautiful established gardens, a large dam and substantial shedding on a manageable 9 acres of highly fertile land suitable for all livestock including horses.
Indoor features include:
- Classic country kitchen, huge pantry and meals area
- Formal lounge and dining rooms
- Generous main living area with slow combustion heating
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and en-suite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Massive upstairs games/rumpus room with ample storage
- Undercover entertaining areas front and rear
Outdoor features include:
- 4 bay garage/workshop with concrete floor and 3 phase power
- 3 bay high clearance implement shed
- Large dam and winter creek
- 3 well fenced gum studded paddocks
- Mains and rainwater supply
- Chicken shed
A peaceful and private hills escape conveniently located within 5 minutes in either direction to the historic Hills villages of Birdwood and Gumeracha or an easy 50 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.