SOLD by Ryan Keatley!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A Place to Call Home
This 100 year old (approx.) property is country style living at its finest, set amongst an idyllic garden setting on 947sqm, it boasts so many quaint features throughout. With high ceilings, glass French doors and a cosy slow combustion heater, take a step back into yesteryear and enjoy everything this property has to offer.
- Beautiful 10 foot ceilings.
- Cute country style kitchen electric cooking and servery.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout home.
- Cosy slow combustion heater.
- Ceiling fan and split system in the lounge room for year round comfort.
- Dining room overlooking the rear garden through glass French doors.
- Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins in bedrooms 1 & 3.
- Outdoor entertaining with Kanmantoo slate flooring.
- Kanmantoo stone retaining walls and paths
- Shed with concrete floor/power.
- Two bay Carport.
- Wide variety of fruit trees and vegetable gardens.
- Stunning manicured lawns.
- Fully Fenced.
Ideally situated just a short walk to the Balhannah shopping centre and city bound bus plus local schooling. A short 6 minute drive to the freeway, 30 minutes to the city of Adelaide and only 15 minutes to the heart of the Hills Mount Barker.
- 10ft Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.