Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Substantial Solid Brick Homestead on 180 Productive Acres Illterock
- Land: 73 ha (180 acres)
Impeccably presented solid brick family home with massive shedding and secure water supply surrounded by 90 acres of reliable cropping land plus 90 acres of grazing pasture. The homestead has an elevated position taking in far reaching views of the surrounding country side down to the Lakes and Coorong.
Indoor Features include:
* Well equipped country kitchen
* Generous master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
* Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 with built-in robes
* 5th bedroom/study or nursery
* Formal dining room
* Formal lounge with slow combustion heating
* Family/games room opening out onto outdoor undercover entertaining area
* Double garage with auto roller door
* Garden shed with roller door
* Handy outside toilet and basin
* Butcher's room with cool room
* Ample rainwater storage
Outside features include
* 90 acres of reliable cropping land
* 90 acres of grazing pasture
* Well fenced into 6 main paddocks
* Fully equipped bore supplying stock and gardens
* Cattle yards, crush and ramp
* Massive shedding
* 2 stand shearing area
* Designated workshop with concrete floor and dual phase power (480v)
A peaceful and productive property well situated within 15 minutes of facility rich Mount Barker or a 50 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
73 ha / 180 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.