Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Impeccably presented family home in garden setting 4.3 acres - Prime flat grazing land with bore Well located on the outskirts of town.
- Land: 1.7401 ha (4.3 acres)
OPEN HOME: Sun 01 Jul 2018 (2:00PM - 2:45PM)
This desirable smaller acreage (1.73 hectares) semi-rural holding offers a wonderful family lifestyle. Located in a sought after Adelaide Hills region it provides a combination of well managed flat to gently sloping gum-studded pastures, an attractive, very accommodating 4 - 5 bedroom brick home plus excellent shedding, near-new fencing and plenty of water for household and farm pursuits.
The condition, presentation and overall appeal of this home and property are highlights.
Consider some other features. They include:-
* Flexible home layout. Up to 5 bedrooms (if needed) for family and overnight guests.
* Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
* Ducted reverse cycle AC plus wood-fired combustion heating.
* Main bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe. (refer floorplan)
* 2 separate living areas plus study if required.
* Large pavilion style outdoor living and entertaining area.
* Home section is securely fenced for children and pets.
* Irrigated sweeping lawn and established gardens.
* Equipped productive bore plus around 120,000 litres water storage.
* High clearance 9m x 7m carport (suit float, caravan or larger vehicles)
* 10m x 7.5m garage/workshed with power.
* 6m x 6m general purpose storage shed for implements, hay, firewood etc.
* Well fenced into 3 paddocks. 2 stock troughs plus stock loading ramp.
Perfectly positioned just off Rowley Road and only a few minutes' drive from the popular and thriving township of Meadows, this property is centrally located to the City, southern beaches (e.g Goolwa), Fleurieu Peninsula as well as all the usual Adelaide Hills restaurants, wineries, bakeries and cafes.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
1.7401 ha / 4.3 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.