Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Historic Stone Cottage on 5.5 Acres
- Land: 2.2258 ha (5.5 acres)
OPEN HOME: Sun 02 Jul 2017 (02:30PM - 03:30PM)
1920's local stone cottage with character brick quoins tastefully extended to include multiple living areas, generous country kitchen and outdoor decking. A peaceful, private and elevated location boasting panoramic views of the surrounding big gum countryside. Glorious established gardens surround the home and include water features, sweeping lawns and a picturesque dam. Ample shedding, rainwater storage, a fully equipped bore and bitumen driveway complete the property.
Inside features include:
* Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
* 2 generous living areas
* Ornate ceilings and cornices
* Modern country kitchen
* Cosy slow combustion heating
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Outside features include:
* Extensive outdoor decking
* Glorious established gardens with sweeping lawns
* Double garage with auto roller door
* Workshop with toilet and basin
* 6m x 7m garage/ implement shed
* Bitumen driveway
* Fully equipped bore feeding automated irrigation
* Picturesque dam and ample rainwater storage
* Wood storage and potting sheds
A private and tranquil setting centrally located to the popular Hills Villages of Woodside, Lobethal and Lenswood and an easy 45 minute commute to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
2.2258 ha / 5.5 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.