Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Substantial Family Home on 28 Lush Acres
- Land: 12 ha (29 acres)
Nestled privately in the Bremer Valley is this expansive homestead featuring all modern luxuries and surrounded by 28 acres of highly fertile river flat loam currently supporting a bumper cereal crop.
Indoor features include:
- 2 generous living areas.
- Massive master bedroom with an en-suite and walk-in robe.
- Modern well-equipped kitchen.
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 all with built-in robes.
- Ducted evaporative cooling.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms.
- Cosy slow combustion heating.
- Substantial decking and shady verandahs.
- Separate rumpus room with wood fire and r/c air-conditioning.
Outdoor features include:
- Solar system with expandable inverter.
- 3 phase power available.
- 3 car carport.
- Fully fenced rear yard.
- 28 flat acres of well-fenced cropping and grazing land.
- Ample rainwater storage.
- Bird aviaries and chook shed.
- Orchard and veggie garden.
A peaceful and natural setting conveniently located within 20 minutes of facility rich Mount Barker or an easy 40-minute commute via the South Eastern Freeway to the City of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Well Fenced Cropping/Grazing Land
12 ha / 29 acres
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.