Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Spacious Family Entertainer
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 21 Jan 2018 (01:30PM - 02:00PM)
AUCTION: Sat 3 Feb @ 9.30am - On Site
This family home is set on a large 1255m2 allotment and comes with all the necessary infrastructure to provide a wonderful lifestyle for the new family that is to call it home. The large entertainment area is a great area to relax and enjoy with family and friends overlooking your stunning tropical gardens. Potential to subdivide (STCC).
- All bedrooms with built in robes and bedrooms 1 and 3 with ceiling fans.
- Country style kitchen with gas cooking.
- High pitched roof with exposed beams.
- Wall air conditioner and cosy slow combustion heater.
- Views of fernery from games room.
- Stunning established tropical garden.
- Large entertainment area with built in BBQ and gas burners.
- Studio/teenage retreat fully lined with carpeted floors, built in robes and air conditioning.
- Ample shedding and storage areas.
- Family and animal friendly with lawn areas and cubby house.
- 20,000L Rain water tank plumbed to the home.
- 3kW Solar System.
- Chicken yard.
Ideally situated just a short walk to the Woodside shopping precinct and city bound bus, plus local schooling. A short 40-minute commute to the city of Adelaide and only 15 minutes to the heart of the Hills Mount Barker.
VENDORS STATEMENT - Please Note: The Vendors Statement will be available for inspection at the agent's office three business days before the auction and at the auction site at least 30 minutes before the auction.
- 3Kw Solar System
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,255m² / 0.31 acres
1 carport space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.