- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 21 Jul 2018 (01:30PM - 02:00PM)
FIRST HOME BUYERS, INVESTORS AND DOWNSIZERS ALERT: Built in 2009, this Oakford home features 3 bedrooms offering a modern home on a compact 520m2 allotment in a central yet quiet location in the heart of Strathalbyn. Impeccably presented and maintained, this property is ideal for those looking to establish a foothold in the local property market at a budget price, without the need for renovation or upgrade.
- Main room with walk through robe and ensuite.
- Open plan living with neutral colours.
- Split System air conditioning.
- Electric under-bench oven & dishwasher.
- Carpets to all rooms and BIR in bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Low maintenance courtyard garden.
- Double garage UMR with automatic roller doors.
- Back access through the single roller door.
- NBN Connected.
This property is priced and presented to sell, and is ideally located in the historic township of Strathalbyn and is only a short 15 min drive to Mount Barker or 45min to the city of Adelaide. Call to inspect now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
520m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.