Simplicity, Low Maintenance and Immaculately Presented
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sat 21 Jul 2018 (02:15PM - 02:45PM)
This 2012 Oakford built home offers a spacious floor plan, a rear yard to play and is the epitome of comfortable living. Set amongst other quality homes, this 4 (possibly 5) bedroom home is walk in ready.
Inside the home offers an open plan kitchen providing plenty of space for the home chef, equipped with an array of modern appliances, large island bench and plenty of storage. The excellent living areas seamlessly connect to create a well-designed home, ideal for the whole family.
Features to love about the home:
- Spacious open plan living.
- Main bedroom with walk-through closet and ensuite with double shower.
- 4 spacious bedrooms 2 with built-in robes.
- Flexible floor plan.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Floating timber floor feature wall in the lounge.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
- 4kw solar system.
- A variety of fruit trees.
- Chicken run.
- Garden shed with toilet and sink facilities.
- Easy low maintenance gardens and fully fenced rear yard.
- In-ground trampoline and sandpit for the kids.
There is so much to admire about this impeccably maintained property, and it presents a fantastic opportunity for the modern family to move in and enjoy all Strathalbyn has to offer.
- 4kW Solar System
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
900m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces