Family Entertainer with Substantial Shedding
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
OPEN HOME: Thu 25 Jan 2018 (05:30PM - 06:15PM)
Perfectly located, this beautiful 2011 built home has been lovingly cared for and maintained in splendid condition. Within walking distance of local schools, parks, shops and public transport this home will ensure ease of access to all the benefits of urban living in modern Strathalbyn. The large corner allotment size of 926m2 has been designed to be low maintenance, have ease of accessibility and has significant shedding and storage for boats and caravans. It is also family friendly with plenty of space to enjoy the outdoors and indulge in the good life with family and friends.
- Large kitchen with gas cooking.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, his and hers built in robe and ceiling fans.
- All bedrooms of a generous size with built in robes.
- Versatile floor plan with a large second bedroom.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms.
- Open plan family/dining area as well as a second separate living room.
- 3kW Solar System.
- Entertaining area under the main roof as well as a second paved entertaining area.
- Dual access to the rear yard.
- Lawn area for children and pets.
- Three bay car shed with, concrete floors, power, automatic roller doors and access to the rear yard.
- Assortment of Fruit trees and Veggie patches with irrigation.
- NBN connected.
Priced and presented to sell, this property is ideally located in the historic township of Strathalbyn and is only a short 15 minute drive to Mount Barker or 45 minutes to the city of Adelaide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
926m² / 0.23 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.