Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Tranquil Central Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Located in historic Melville Lane, this steel frame home is situated on a generous 1510m2 allotment with ample shedding. If you are searching for a peaceful location with a beautiful outlook, this is the one. With only a short walk to schools, shops and amenities, new residents will find it an ideal location for any stage of life!!
- Electric Cooking and views over back yard
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan
- Built in robes in bedrooms 1 and 2
- Two living areas
- Ample storage
- Wall mounted R/C air conditioning
- Carpet to all bed rooms
- 1510M2 Allotment
- Ample rain water
- Large 7 x 6 shed with concrete and power (ample power points)
- In built office in shed and work bench
- Entertainment area with a lawn area for children or pets
- Fully fenced yard with dual access
- Single carport
- Fruit trees
- NBN Connected
Situated in the picturesque historic township of Strathalbyn and within walking distance to all amenities and less than an hour to Adelaide and 20 minutes to Mount Barker this is an opportunity too good to be missed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
1,510m² / 0.37 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.