Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Hobby Farm on 5.97 acres Plus Studio/Teenage Retreat - YOU CAN ALSO KEEP UP TO 5 HORSES!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated in one of Strathalbyn's most picturesque and quaint streets comes this well-presented family home sitting on just under 6 acres. This superb homestead offers a peaceful and private lifestyle boasting space and simplicity and the flexibility of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (3 toilets), 2 living spaces and a sensational enclosed entertaining area.
Internal features of the home include:
- 202m2 of interior living space.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk through robe.
- Cosy fireplace and two reverse cycle split systems for year round comfort.
- Generous open plan living with several living spaces.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes.
- Spacious laundry.
- Separate 3rd toilet and basin downstairs.
External features of the home include:
- Brilliantly enclosed outdoor entertaining area.
- Large studio/teenage retreat which could double as a 5th bedroom.
- Rainwater connected to the home.
- Recently added electric fencing.
- Large 6 x 5.6m garage.
- Round yard.
- Tack shed.
- Bird aviary and chook shed.
- Beautifully manicured front and rear yards.
This home delivers well established native trees and shrubs and is positioned perfectly offering a quiet and peaceful oasis. The upper story boasts panoramic views of the countryside. Located within 5 minutes of the township of Strathalbyn this low maintenance property appeals to many buyers in the market. Simply move in and enjoy the beautiful and quiet lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Enclosed Outdoor Entertaining Area
2.416 ha / 5.97 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.