Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Fairy Tale Ending is Here
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, on the tightly held Nightingale Court is this impeccably presented Bluestone fronted family home. The 2001 built home has plenty to offer with a generous 1585m2 block featuring immaculately landscaped gardens, triple garage and outdoor entertaining area with cafe blinds perfect for all year-round comfort.
Internal Features Include:
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher and electric cooking
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Zoned to all rooms
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Three-way main bathroom
- Substantial open plan living area with a separate formal lounge.
External Features Include:
- Pitched roof pergola entertaining area with cafe blinds.
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with irrigation to the lawns and garden beds.
- Triple car garage with auto roller doors.
- Separate side access to the rear of the property, perfect for the caravan.
- Garden shed with lean-to and shaded green house.
- Selection of Fruit trees.
Located in the tightly held hamlet of Oakbank, it is a short 10 min drive to the freeway, and 30 minutes to the City of Adelaide. 15 minutes to the heart of the Hills, Mt Barker and at the entrance of the Onkaparinga Valley scenic Hills route. With schools, shops and sporting facilities all at your fingertips.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,585m² / 0.39 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.