Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Look No Further!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Investors, first home-buyers, young families or those wanting to escape the rent trap here's what you've been waiting for! Located in the popular Nairne township, this family home is situated on a 606m2 allotment and is perfect for those looking for a well-presented and secure platform from which to launch into the real estate market.
- 2010 family room extension with 9ft ceilings.
- 2010 kitchen renovation with electric cooking.
- BIR in bedrooms 1, 2 and 3.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Slow combustion heater in living area.
- Ducted evaporative cooling.
- Ceiling fans throughout the home.
- 5Kw solar system.
- Wood fired pizza oven.
- Lawn area for pets and children to play.
- Undercover entertaining area.
- Fully fenced rear yard and chicken run.
- Veggie patches and established gardens.
- Carport with auto roller door.
Do not miss this opportunity to break into the Nairne market. With the newly opened Bald Hills Road freeway interchange, access to the city of Adelaide and Murray Bridge can both be made in under 35 minutes. You have public transport on your doorstep and Mount Barker can be reached in just under 10 minutes.
- 5kW Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Slow Combustion Heater
602m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.