The family home you've been looking for
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 27 May 2018 (12:00PM - 12:30PM)
Introducing this brilliant 2012 Fairmont built home situated on a generous yet low maintenance 635m2 corner allotment, boasting to sensational open plan living, outdoor entertaining area, shed/studio plus loads more!
What you'll love about this home:
- Surrounded by other quality homes in the highly desirable Fox Hill Estate.
- 148m2 Of internal living space.
- Great open plan living plus a second living area with built-in TV cabinet.
- Large kitchen which includes quality appliances, pantry and island benchtop.
- Tiled alfresco entertaining area for all year round entertaining.
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite bathroom.
- Ducted R/C A/C.
- Modern colour schemes and quality tiled floors throughout the home.
- Beds 2 & 3 with BIRs.
- Automatic double garage.
- Grassed area for the children to play. Completely secure and pet-friendly yard.
- 3.9m x 5.3m Shed/studio.
- Built-in cupboard suitable for an array of purposes (maybe a study space?).
A great opportunity to break into the fast-paced/popular Nairne market and join what is a friendly/welcoming community. Access to the freeway couldn't be easier with the new Bald Hills Interchange allowing access to Adelaide CBD in less than 35 minutes. You also have public transport at your doorstep, several reserves and parks including Byethorne Park & the Nairne Primary School within walking distance.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
635m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.