Nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
OPEN HOME: Sun 29 Apr 2018 (1:00PM - 1:30PM)
Introducing this 2007 custom built Oakford home situated on an easy to maintain 550m2 block. Beautiful facade, double garage with side access and open plan living are just some of the perks this great home has to offer!
Reasons you'll love this home:
- Tiled throughout and freshly painted.
- Spacious open plan living offering an abundance of natural light.
- Large master bedroom with WIR and two-way ensuite bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with BIR.
- Split system R/C A/C.
- Generously sized laundry.
- Large kitchen with pantry, masses of benchtop space.
- Double garage with rear roller door access.
- Additional single off road parking space
- Low maintenance yard with a grassed area for the children to play or add that outdoor patio.
- Completely secure and pet-friendly too!
A great location:
- Byethorne Park is just a minute down the road.
- The town centre of Nairne is only a minutes' drive away.
- The Nairne primary school is within walking distance for the kids.
- Public transport just on your doorstep.
- The Mount Barker shopping district is only 5 minutes away.
INVESTOR ALERT: an estimated rental return of $330 - $350 per week.
A great opportunity to break into the fast-paced and popular Nairne market and join what is a friendly and welcoming community. For city commuters, the Adelaide CBD can be reached in 40 minutes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Freshly Painted
- Low Maintenance Yard
- Secure Parking
550m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.